Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is a central nervous system stimulating medication, used for treatment of such disorders as ADD (attention deficit disorder), ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and narcolepsy (a sleeping disorder).
You can buy Ritalin without a prescription at an online pharmacy and benefit from lower prices and a number of other advantages buying medications online provides.
Ritalin side effects expressed by symptoms of allergic reaction (swelling of the throat or the face, hive or difficulty breathing) require emergency medical help.
Stop taking the medication in case of the following Ritalin side effects and call your doctor:
- uneven, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- headache with a severe blistering,
- red skin rash, peeling;
- sore throat, fever;
- unusual behavior (aggression, hallucinations, restlessness, motor tics);
- easy bruising;
- severely high blood pressure, accompanied by blurred vision, severe headache, buzzing in the ears, confusion, enxiety, shortness of breath, seizures, chest pain.
Less serious and severe Ritalin side effects that usually don’t require the medication to be stopped are:
- loss of appetite and weight, stomach pain, vomiting;
- sweating or cold feeling in hands and feet.